Heavy-Duty Side-Cutting Pliers were designed to be heavier for better all purpose use. They have a tapered nose, short jaws, and beveled cutting edges to efficiently cut in confined areas. They are made of US-made steel with a Hot-riveted joint and induction-hardened cutting knives for long life. Tapered nose ensures easy work in confined areas. Induction hardened cutting knives for long life. 6-Inch pliers have short jaws and beveled cutting edges. Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers with short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas
- Heavier design for all-purpose use
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification